Syntropy transforms the public internet into a secure and user-centric internet, where encryption and optimized performance are built-in and automatically enabled for anything and everything connected to it. Our technology is compatible with the current Internet infrastructure yet allows for optimal utilization of resources. It removes bottlenecks and limitations, ensures security and optimization by default, and unlocks greater scalability potential for future technologies and applications.
About this role
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer with manual and automation testing experience to join our growing team and help us deliver best-in-class Internet Technology products that will change the world. We expect our products to meet high standards, and you will help us ensure that.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Applying your knowledge of Quality Assurance process and methodology to ensure our products meet top quality and reliability standards.
- Performing both manual and automation testing, identifying deficiencies.
- Taking ownership of testing Syntropy stack platform and products.
- Defining, building and executing automated test scripts.
- Establishing internal Quality Assurance processes and practices.
- You will have the opportunity to shape QA practices within the company as well as grow into a more senior role as desired.
- Ensure products meet customer expectations and demand
- Must have Automated test creation proficiency using Selenium / Cypress / Cucumber / Puppeteer (or similar)
- 2+ years’ experience in web application testing
- Rudimentary Programming knowledge
- Sharp attention to detail
- communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision
Nice to have:
- Docker container knowledge
- Rudimentary understanding of network
- Experience with Linux
- An innovative and attractive compensation structure (salary + company-issued cryptocurrency tokens as bonus).
- Flexible working hours (office & remote work options) .
- A possibility to grow into different roles with higher levels of responsibility.
- The opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and ambitious start-up team at an exciting time of growth.