Syntropy transforms the public internet into a secure and user-centric internet, where encryption and optimized performance are built-in and automatically enabled for anything and everything connected to it.
Our technology is compatible with the current internet yet allows for the complete utilization of resources. It removes bottlenecks and limitations, ensures security and optimization by default, and unlocks greater scalability potential for future technologies and applications.
About this role
We are looking for a User Acquisition Specialist (PPC) to join us at an exciting time of growth. In this role, you will have the opportunity to shape the acquisition team's strategy and operations focused on paid search. You will have your own budget and objectives and will significantly impact the team's overall success.
This role is focused on PPC campaigns, but expect to get involved in other areas of marketing.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Own execution of campaigns, optimisation, experiments, and reporting for digital channels.
- Identify new amplification opportunities and test new digital channels, platforms and tools to expand our efforts and fuel the business’s revenue growth.
- Work with the Growth and Product teams to understand the buyer personas, product and features, and competitive landscape
- Increase conversion rates for digital assets (landing pages, digital ads, etc.)
- Create performance marketing plan to support the demand
- Create regular performance reports around the impact of paid digital channels and identify key trends and insights.
- You will have ownership of additional tasks like marketing automation.
- Proven experience in planning and activating paid social and search performance campaigns, working to conversion-specific KPIs.
- Experience working with Twitter and Reddit ad platforms.
- Good knowledge in marketing analytics, with experience analyzing customer and prospect data to create actionable segments and deliver results
- Creative - constantly coming up with new, imaginative ideas to explore and test.
- Have strong numerical and analytical skills with the ability to turn analysis into actions.
- Have a very hands-on approach.
- Previous experience working with developer products is highly desirable.
- Prior experience scaling and automating growth processes, ideally in a startup environment, is highly desirable.
- An innovative and attractive compensation structure (salary + company-issued cryptocurrency tokens as bonus).
- Flexible working hours (office & remote work options) .
- A possibility to grow into different roles with higher levels of responsibility.
- The opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and ambitious start-up team at an exciting time of growth.
Syntropy embraces diversity and provides equal opportunities.