Syntropy is on a mission to fundamentally change the way the Internet works, providing the new technology foundation for data security, privacy and connectivity across all of the Internet. It is an open, impact-driven project, supported by tens of thousands of community members, top industry executives, professionals and investors.
Syntropy Stack is a next-generation networking tool for developers and network engineers, making it very easy to create, automate and optimize secure networks between any devices or application services running on any cloud, on-premise, or edge location. Learn more.
About this role
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join Syntropy on a permanent basis and focus on creating and cultivating long-term relationships and partnerships with our enterprise clients, allowing them to achieve their business goals and solve their problems by using our technology.
You will engage in the planning and execution of our sales strategy across the whole sales cycle, including relationship development and management, proposal prospecting, pricing, presentation and delivery, contract negotiation and closing.
The role is performed remotely so the location is flexible, however US time zones are preferred to align with our sales team and client base (UK/London time zones also considered). 25% travel may be required.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Establish and manage productive, professional relationships with key stakeholders of our client portfolio, including C-suite executives.
- Build account strategies and promote the overall sales strategy within a defined set of accounts
- Work closely with the sales engineering team to connect Syntropy technology to customer business value
- Generate qualified sales pipeline through industry contacts and outbound campaigns
- Accountable for achieving KPIs, sales quotas and revenue targets and other strategic objectives.
- Guide Syntropy’s enterprise clients through the full sales cycle. Navigate large, complex deals and consistently achieve and exceed quota.
- Keep in regular contact with all of your managed accounts/clients (active & passive), proactively assess, clarify and validate their needs/questions.
- 2+ years’ experience as a quota carrying sales representative at an early startup (less than $50M in revenue)
- Proven experience selling to IT leaders, especially coming from financial services or service providers
- Demonstrable and consistent quota overperformance
- Experience selling deals valued at $250K+
- You can generate an account plan from scratch for complex/strategic accounts
- You have exceptional presentation skills
- You are a cross-functional leader, able to shepherd resources from engineering, product, legal, and other departments.
- You understand and have a framework for client qualification.
- You are comfortable with all aspects of the sales process: from prospecting to close.
- You follow a sales plan, but are able to improve whenever needed.
- An innovative and attractive compensation structure (salary + company-issued cryptocurrency tokens as bonus).
- Flexible working hours (office & remote work options) .
- A possibility to grow into different roles with higher levels of responsibility.
- The opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and ambitious start-up team at an exciting time of growth.
Syntropy embraces diversity and provides equal opportunities